Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Finally got it!!!

I've been living in Riyadh now for about a year and a half, and since the first day I was trying to get a good picture of the Faysaliyah Tower but couldn't. I finally was able to do it! And to say the truth it was extremely easy but I've never thought of the place I took the picture from before.

The reason why I've always wanted to take this picture is that I like the looks of it and the theme it's giving the city (along with the Kingdom Tower).

Anyway, hope u'll like it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Haya said...

Nice shot..
Good for you.
Though I don't like these "artificial" buildings much!

December 23, 2006 11:46 PM  
Blogger Abu Anan said...

Well, thank you Haya.

I may agree with you on the issue of "not liking" such buildingd but this particular one I just LOVE!

December 24, 2006 9:26 AM  
Anonymous اثاث مكتبي said...

Hi, I think you are right.

January 05, 2012 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home